Are you looking into online marketing to help your company? Are you thinking about hiring an SEO company to help you raise you search engine rankings? Here are some of the most important facts that you need to know about online marketing before you decide to hire someone.
1. Between 70 and 80 percent of Internet search engine users pay no attention to sponsored results. They instead choose organic results because the often feel as though they are not being sold to that way.
2. Did you know that there are over 100 billion global searches conducted online each month? Seo marketing is one of the best ways to make sure that your website is keeping ahead of as many of these searches as possible.
3. As many as 57 percent of business to business marketers claim that SEO has the largest influence on their lead generation. Working on your Google rankings can help you to also increase your lead generation.
4. Sixty five percent of mobile Internet users rely on their smartphone or tablet to find a local business in order to make a purchase. Investing in responsive web design is required to make sure that they are not choosing another company over yours.
5. Though this does not directly relate to search engine rankings, did you know that the PageRank algorithm process is named for Larry Page, one of the co founders of Google?
You may be wondering why you should bother making your website so appealing to google. Well, the search engine market share that google receives is between 65 and 70 percent. With more than half of the more than 90 percent of adults preforming searches turning to google, how could the impact of making your site more attractive to them possible be ignored?